Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Untitled

Are you unattainable
If you were then I wouldn't talk to you almost everyday
I find myself thinking about you way more than I should
In ways beyond our newly invented friendship
Ways that I probably should keep to myself
I see it in your eyes sometimes, that unsure blink of "what if..."
Oh, of course you would never admit your attraction to me
Maybe not never, maybe just "probably won't"
I can accept that until you smile
Then, I have to start all over again
But the good thing is you enjoy the fact that I never shutup
That I'm a little off and make stupid faces
At the wrong time, in the wrong space
It's okay with you, your indifference is discerning
But it's half the reason I like you in the first place
So keep being you, but alter your heart in my direction

No comments:

Post a Comment