Saturday, August 1, 2009

Haters Everywhere We Go...


S o my hubs Drake fell again, right?
His already healing ACL took another blow tonight when it collapsed beneath him a couple of hours ago at the Philly/Jersey show of the ongoing tour
that kicked off a few days ago...
Trending Topic on Twitter.
['s amazing to me how quickly word travels, technology is truly a marvel]. Anyways, the real question I'm trying to get to is: Why do people feel they have to scrutinize the hell out of EVERY single situation that occurs??!
"People are so hard on Drizzy, like he's not human."
Like he's not a new artist. He's going to fuck up, okay? A lot. All this is new to him. Even though his ability is not, the instant fame is. These stupid people on Twitter could care less what kind of man he is and what he goes through, and as a supporter/spouse I find myself furious at the things they say and the jokes they make, but at the end of the day I am a proud supporter of someone I know who is extremely talented. So I brush that ish off, and I feel that he does as well. I just get so frustrated with the people that judge and hate on him simply because they are jealous, petty, and insecure when compared to his light. Cause he's gon shine, shawty, all day and all night long, just as soon as he learns to slow the fuck down and quit trying to outdo himself. You made it baby & I KNEEWWWW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment