Saturday, October 2, 2010

Omg.

Damn, I don't even remember this. Wow. I'm in awe right now. I don't really know what to say at this point as I'm typing and back to this screen I used to see only from my desktop at home. I'm now, a Sophomore in college, on my bed, with my laptop on top of my knees, humming.

What I won't do, is try to recap. That's what I won't do. That will be pointless. Uh, what I WILL DO is just allow myself to get back into the flow of things and tell you right now, I have so many things going through my brain. I just closed my eyes and am now typing this with my head back against the wall. The sound of my typing is pretty nice. It reminds me of rain, and I like rain, even though the nights and days here haven't had a cloud in the sky. They make fun of me for enjoying the blue sky and telling luna that she's the prettiest thing in the night, but I am, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment