Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gah Lee, Man...

None of these topics in my brain seem good enough to blog about. There's always fiftylem things going on at once in there. I-I don't even know how to break things up into pieces. I guess I shall just blog about things that I love in cute, fun-to-read ways. Lol, that reminds me of a coloring book or something. Isn't life like a coloring book? When yo- whatever. I shall blog about my loves first. Things- people, rather- that I love. First up will be Chris Brown. I know, "[eye roll]", but fuck you, seriously lol. I love him. I will tell you why later. Um, Drake is next, then chocolate, maybe...My family is somewhere in there, my friends... I dunno, but, Shah, I will get back to you. DANG! I LOVE SOME COMMAS DON'T I?

[insert something clever I haven't come up with yet in here]

No comments:

Post a Comment