Friday, July 24, 2009

A Minute Passed Pissed...

So I'm working on my DC blog right? And I soon realize that I have to drag EVERY SINGLE picture that I want to the appropriate spot. Which wouldn't be so freakin awful if I didn't need them to be at the very bottom of the blog.
I don't understand why I have to do that in the first place.
Why do I have to upload the photo to the TOP of the blog?
What sense does that even make?
& on top of that? WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD I HAVE TO DRAG I THROUGH EVERYTHING I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN!?
OMG, I am so mad right now. I am beyond angry. I can't even focus at this point. I just start to think about all the work that I put into that thing and it makes me like... fume. There are these little tremors of rage that slide through me, and I'm trying to control them.
Blogger, this is some grade aye, bull.
Number one because you have millions of bloggers on your site, and you need to understand that we don't want to spend 3 hours on a blog because we can't get our pictures in the right spot.
The EDIT WINDOW IS TOO FREAKIN SMALL!? OMG IT'S SMALLER THAN MY HAND VERTICALLY!
Then on top of that you expect us to drag our photos through all of our work NOT TO MENTION LEAVING GIANT GAPING HOLES IN OUR BLOGS!
That's what happened to my DC blog. Not only did I have to drag pictures but I HAVE A GAPING HOLE INSIDE OF MY BLOG!
It is July 24, 2009!
Now I'm pressing commands and they're not even working!!!!
THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!
OMG! WHAT- WHY? I am going to write an angry email to these people. This is some bull.
I can't even finish my blog because I am infuriated. Are there other blog sites? Because I don't have the patience for this CRAP. I don't-nobody should have to drag all of their pictures through their already written work, and deal with spacing issues and commands not being followed through because of a STUPID editing thingy.
I am so mad. This is completely beyond me. I can't believe that this barbaric crap still exists!
AS MANY PEOPLE THAT BLOG ON THIS SITE! AS MANY PEOPLE!!?
That's freakin ridiculous.
It's taking all I have not to spit out every curse word under the sun right now.
I am beyond mad. I am pissed, infuriated, livid, inraged. PICK ONE!
Omg, I need to go do some Yoga...

No comments:

Post a Comment