Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh, SNAPS!

Snapshots to, in, and coming back from D.C. <3



  • The Giant Channing. [Old Chinatown, D.C.]
  • H&M Clothing [Georgetown, D.C.]
  • Juicy Couture [Georgetown, D.C.] Smelled SO GOOD IN THERE!


  • All of them wore one white glove as they carried him. How awesome is that?
  • ATLANTA! WASSUPWASSUP? The bridges go into the heart of town, it's like the city eats you when you go under them.
  • Right outside of Richmond, VA [HEY CHRIS!]

  • The view from the Kennedy Center [where the festival was held] is incredible!
  • District of Columbia tags are wassup.
  • "Dumb fries." "No, Dumfreez."
  • $7 Fiji water, my temptation the entire time. I stared at it and shook it, but didn't drink.
  • I wanna know. WTF IS IN THERE?!
  • Gaffney has a giant peach water tower thingy. I asked my sister I was like "Do you have to like get a permit for ish like that? I want one." Alabama has one in Clanton, but why? How?

  • The stairs I ran up and down for fun. They were the best.
  • Um, I dunno why I took this pic.
  • The door Lupe came out of.


No comments:

Post a Comment