Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boom, Boom, POW!

Wow, it has been so long since I have blogged. Lately, I've been falling off my game. I apologize lol. Um, a lot has happened since, and I dunno what to tell or what not to tell. So, here's it in a nutshell.
  • Hung out with the people I love & haven't seen for a long time.
  • Went to Washington, D.C.
  • Spent time and took pictures with the most awesome kids on the planet.

Now, that may not seem like a lot to you, but trust me, it is. I will tell you about those later I promise. Um, maybe not today, I dunno, depends on how I feel, but I do want to blog to you & tell you how I'm feeling right about now. Right about now, I'm feeling okay. It's early in the morning & I like to feel like the entire day is ahead of me so I'm happy about that. I am getting ready for the business that is fastily approaching [by that I mean, college] and I'm scared out of my MIND! So, yeah, I'm happy, but scared. That's my good good for right now...

[movie announcer voice: MORE COMING SOON!]

No comments:

Post a Comment